Thursday, May 9, 2013

Done with Finals!!! (And almost school, ahhh!!)

OK, so on Wednesday, May 1st I had the last of my exams. The first exam I had (actually, going back to week #4 here) was in Dr. Reed's class. I studied as much as I could and was involved in the class but I don't know! Before the exam I was sure to say my Irish prayers, hehe! On Tuesday, April 30th I had my Irish exam. Once again I felt pretty OK about (I don't like to say I felt great for it, because it's my luck that I think I did great on something I actually did pretty horrible, hehe) and I was in and out of the test. On May 1st, I had Dr. Peterson's government exam and right after Dr. McFee's exam! Oh boy, were they doozies! All I could think about was those last exams standing between me and summer! I was able to get through them though and I believe I did an OK job. I guess I'll have to see! I can't believe I've finished my Junior year of college and am going to be a senior!!! Where does the time go?!?!?

-J.GIBSON

No comments:

Post a Comment