Thursday, May 9, 2013

Final travels! (And the start of summer, woot!)

OK, so my final travels were in Italy and Switzerland and OMGSH I LOVED ITALY SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Me and a few friends went to Venice first where we were just lost in the beauty of the city - we went on a Gondola ride, got to see Piazza San Marco, ate authentic Italian food and had a blast. We also went to Zermatt Switzerland and went into and on the Alps!!! Can you believe that?!!?! The Alps! I felt like I was on top of the world! Finally we went back to Italy in Cinque Terre and it was soooo gorgeous!!! Cinque Terre was one of those places where you can retire when you get old - there were so many couples and they were so cute! Our hotel was in Riomaggiore and the territory itself was made up five little villages - each one had its own special beauty. I know I keep saying it was truly beautiful, amazing, etc. but believe me  it was breathtaking and no words I use can ultimately do it justice. It's one of those places you just have to visit and experience for yourself. I was in paradise and honestly I never wanted to leave!!! :)

-J.GIBSON


No comments:

Post a Comment